QuerPath is another PHP library for working with XML and HTML. Licensed under LGPL/MIT it self-announces it with the following features:
QueryPath is a PHP library resembling jQuery. It implements much of the jQuery API, but it is oriented toward server-side programming. Use it to:
- Parse XML and HTML
- Use CSS 3 Selectors to find things
- Retrieve resources with HTTP and REST
- Send AJAX information to clients
- Communicate with web services like Flickr, Amazon, and Twitter
- Analyze the Semantic Web with Linked Data, RDF and SPARQL
- Import XML data into a database… or format database information in HTML or XML.
I could not really test it, it’s late now. QueryPath Homepage.