Can you believe this? How crazy are these guys? I really wonder to what PimpMyCode will turn out:
Meza and Skarlso (thoughts of a black sheep) are offering to refactor the code you send them just to get some code examples to show their agile skillZ turning it into easily testable source.
We know you can write working code! Let us show you how to prove it!
- The source must be Object Oriented!
- The code must pass the phpcs –standard=PHPCS command without any warnings.
- phploc‘s NCLOC (Non-Comment Lines Of Code) number must not exceed 1000!
- The uploaded package can contain any number of php files / folders!
- The uploaded package must be in zip format!
- The uploaded package’s size must not exceed 5MB!
- These rules are checked automatically by our admission tool at: git://github.com/meza/PimpMyCode.git
Read On: PimpMyCode launched (Announcement; by meza; 21 Jul 2010)